I can't believe I have failed to record this incredibly encouraging information...
Chandler's a tweeter (well, re-tweeter if you ask his friends) and at times he re-tweets (see?) Eddie Cox, the IMB prayer director, who, for a while, tweeted prayer requests for different things concerning Madagascar. I can't remember the whole story, but Chandler re-tweeted a prayer request, and they tweeted back and forth? Like I said, I don't remember. Point is this: He told Chandler that they have been praying for a few years for a missionary unit to be sent to southern Madagascar.
Then, again, at appointment week, in a conversation with a "turn around" couple, they told us they have been praying for 3 years for a missionary unit to be sent to southern Madagascar.
If ever we need reassurance of our original callings to be missionaries or reassurance that Madagascar is where we need to go, it's there. We are so thankful to be used as the vessels through which the Lord answered prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment