Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Shout Out!

So, we have to give major props to our favorite photographer (and designer!), Stacy Hutchens, owner of Wild Berries Photography in Louisville, KY!

I have known her since she taught my Sunday school class way back in 10th grade. That was a long time ago. I feel old.

I digress... She is married with an adorable little boy and incredible talent for "capturing the sweet wildness" of life. Truly. We love her. Not to mention we share the same "missionary heart", as her family spent a year (or two?) serving college students in Moldova.

We got our first taste of her awesome skillz (oh yeah) this past October for family photos.

Photo courtesy of Stacy Hutchens and Wild Berries Photography.
Wildberriesphotography.blogspot.com

In preparation for our service in Madagascar, we needed to have prayer cards made to give to people as a reminder to pray for us. Alas, another opportunity for family photos! I love family photos. I was super excited to work with Stacy, again, during our mini-session. Again, she did amazing. THEN, we asked her to design our prayer cards. Having never undertaken such a request before, I think she did pretty stinking awesome...

Photo courtesy of Stacy Hutchens and Wild Berries Photography
wildberriesphotography.blogspot.com

CHECK.HER.OUT! I mean it. Wild Berries Photography on Facebook and www.wildberriesphotography.blogspot.com. 

THANK YOU, STACY!!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi! I know you don't know me from Adam, but I was wondering if there is an e-mail address I could message you on? We just finished the very initial part of the application process for the IMB. We're at Southeastern now, and I just wanted to share with you what an encouragement this blog has been to me so far. I started at the very beginning and have made it to this point...but it's 11 now, so I'm going to bed. Also, if you don't want to just post your email, our email is linbradleymk2@yahoo.com. I would love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete