Can't lie: I have been
dreading the holidays. Can't lie about this either: Initially, when all of this "moving to Africa" stuff seemed more theoretical than realistic, I was pretty excited about celebrating holidays as a small family in a foreign country. Then, theory became reality and since the day we left the States, I stopped being excited about holidays.
But this is the truth of all truths: we have an
amazing team here on the island who helped make Thanksgiving wonderful and eased the sting of being so far from family.
 |
| Happy Thanksgiving! |
 |
| Our First Thanksgiving in Madagascar |
 |
| Me and Suzie! |
 |
| Beautiful Antsirabe |
 |
| Princess. |
 |
| Of course there was football; we're still American. |
 |
| So sweet! |
I love you guys! Waverly is beautiful! So glad she is feeling better after her illness. Paring!
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Praying too :)
ReplyDelete