Wednesday, March 23, 2011

T-Minus 2 Days

I love eating breakfast with my baby. She is eating Cheerios, I am eating Cheerios and we're watching Dora the Explorer. She's not a huge fan of any one television show or character, so we watch what I can tolerate. Mostly we chat and she makes me laugh. Fenway is outside, frantically soaking up the smell of the grass and feel of the wind in her hair before the storm comes. It's supposed to be a doozy, so I hear. She hates storms. I hate storms. Thankfully, Chandler is only working a half day today, so I won't have to weather the storm alone. A good day for a nap... or cleaning and packing. Wah waaaah.

Only 2 days 'til we leave and believe me, I am ready to get this show on the road. I am tired of the anticipation. I am ready to do this. I've been downloading free apps on my new iTouch and buying ibooks with our iTunes gift card in preparation for our travels. Oh, and I finally made a couple of lists. That was Chandler's suggestion yesterday when I told him I was extremely overwhelmed, like to the point of anxiety attack. So, I did and it really helped. I know what the dog needs and what Waverly needs, plus I bought them each a folder for their important papers. Progress was made, but we're getting down to the wire. I guess today I'll pull out the suitcases and backpacks. After I take Fenway to the vet and have lunch with Morgan... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment